Dialectical Behavior Therapy was developed by Marsha Linehan for the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder. Since then it has proven to be effective in treating a wide range of disorders.
This four-module course will examine all four skill sets of DBT and give practical tips and techniques on implementing all of the DBT skills. This course is different from other online DBT courses in that we will be looking at how to blend DBT skills with Ecotherapy skills to enhance the benefits of both.
- What is Dialectical Behavior Therapy?
- MODULE 1 – Core Mindfulness Skills
- MODULE 2 – Interpersonal Effectiveness
- MODULE 3 – Emotional Regulation
- MODULE 4 – Distress Tolerance
- COURSE SUMMARY AND REVIEW
Course includes several meditations, and worksheets and handouts in pdf format.