The Mindful Ecotherapy Center will be offering seminars on mindfulness in the workplace in the upcoming months. Starting in June of 2019 I will be offering a FREE two-hour seminar on dealing with difficult customers. This seminar is an introduction to mindful business communications and is sponsored free of charge by the Mindful Ecotherapy Center at www.mindfulecotherapy.org.
This seminar is free to businesses and other organizations in the Upstate South Carolina area (course materials provided for free) and will include:
- Top Ten complaints customers have about customer service
- Seven key strategies for dealing with difficult customers
- Ten types of difficult customers and how to deal with them using a mindful, solution-focused approach
- Three ways to deal with a problem
- Mindfulness-based communication strategies
- The two questions of an intentional approach: What are we trying to accomplish? Is what I’m doing accomplishing that goal?
This seminar is available free of charge to businesses and organizations within a fifty-mile radius of Greenville, South Carolina. To schedule a seminar at your place of business, please use the contact information below!
To be informed of more upcoming seminar opportunities like these, please subscribe to our newsletter at