A NEW ORGANIZATION FOR MINDFULNESS-BASED ECOTHERAPY

Welcome to the Mindful Ecotherapy Center, LLC! Forums Mindful Ecotherapy Organization A NEW ORGANIZATION FOR MINDFULNESS-BASED ECOTHERAPY

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlton Hall
    Keymaster

The Mindful Ecotherapy Center, LLC is exploring the possibility of offering a new two-year certification in Mindfulness-Based Ecotherapy. This forum is to discuss the topic.

Carin Kirikos
    Participant

Hi Charlton, I am much interested in participating next year. (I’ve already spent my CEU budget!) Has there been any progress on making continuing ed credits for social workers? I know that the Center for Nature Informed Therapy here in Baltimore offers CEUs for social workers, so there’s definitely some movement with the social work boards.

Charlton Hall
    Keymaster

We’re accredited with the National Board for Certified Counselors, ACEP #7022. If your state accepts NBCC certification for social workers, then you’re covered. Accreditation specifically with NASW is too costly at present to make it worthwhile to pursue, especially since many SW boards accept NBCC credits. Because of this we have no future plans to specifically pursue NASW accreditation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.