The Mindful Ecotherapy Center is currently seeking contract employees. Must be a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or a Licensed Marriage and Therapy Intern, or licensed in another mental health discipline and seeking credentialing as a Registered Play Therapist (RPT) or Registered Play Therapy Supervisor (RPT-S).

Contract employees and/or interns would share an office at the Mindful Ecotherapy Center. You would be responsible for your own taxes, health care and insurance. If you are a Marriage and Family Therapy Intern or are seeking Registered Play Therapist credentialing, supervision is available by contract.

For more information, contact Charlton Hall, LMFT/S, RPT-S

Healing with Nature in Mind